Your bag strap may look more interesting and attractive. Just find some embellishments, studs, carabiners, fabric glue, craft stick and tweezer. Stick the studs on the strap and embellish it. Use the carabiners to attach the bag to the strap. Then you get a new fashionable and stylish accessory.
Best way to studded bra
You can decorate your bra in the same way and it will not cause you much effort. Just pick some decorative elements that you like and lay them over the bra. You may need a pair of pliers. Finally you got something intriguing and worth paying attention to.
Make a strap bag from Key holder
By using different colours of carabiner clips you can make an interesting strap for your bag. Just link the carabiners, snip and pierce the bag and clip it with the chain of carabiners. The method is simple but practical and impressive.
How to print an owl in your shirt
Printing an image on a T-shirt is not so difficult. You just need to sketch the figure on a sheet of paper, lay it over the cloth and iron it on. Then paint it and remove the paper. The result is a new amazing and beautiful image on your T-shirt.
Diy : Lace inset into jeans
Your jeans may become more elegant and trendy by inserting a lace into. You only need a pair of scissors to cut the cloth and then insert the lace. Sew it to the jeans and enjoy their new look. Now they are not so monotonous and boring.
How to make a lamps from hemp
You just have to round the figure with hemp and pierce a hole. Use tacky glue. Then put a light into and hang the shade to the ceiling. Now you’ve got a new stylish lampshade suitable for your kitchen, living-room or bedroom.
Powered by Blogger.
That lampshade is really attractive and is worth making on your own. As you see, you’ll need an appropriate stand, a plastic bottl...
You can make such a stylish skirt by yourselves. You just need two identical pieces of cloth with a circle hole in the middle. You...
That is probably one of the simplest decorations but it is attractive, as well. You just need a sheet of paper or cardboard. Fold ...
You can easily make your own wooden chair by pallet. Just separate its two pieces, insert them one into another as shown. Then fol...
It is not so difficult to make such a rug by yourselves. Just choose two or three colours of wool and follow the instructions precis...
If you don’t need your sweater anymore you can make such a nice and useful purse. Just cut the cloth as shown on the pictures and s...
That necklace looks stylish with these vintage ornaments. You can make such one by hand using a chain, vintage buttons, needle, th...
That box looks very impressive and beautiful. Such one can be easily made by hand. You just need the shape of a heart made from cardboa...
A decorative cage like that is not so difficult to make. Just cut off the elements from a sheet of paper, as it is shown. You will als...
Making such a pencil box is elementary. Just pick some old tins and decorate them as you like. You can attach them one to another ...
- Embellished your bag strap
- Best way to studded bra
- Make a strap bag from Key holder
- How to print an owl in your shirt
- Diy : Lace inset into jeans
- How to make a lamps from hemp
- Make a lampshade by recycle an old colander
- Make a hanging planter by rope
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs
- Make a beautiful Vase by old lamp
- DIY Initial Letter Planters
- Make a table by recycling spool
- Make your home stylish from the floor to ceiling w...
- Make an Ottoman By Recycling Plastic Bottle
- Make a Fan Curtain by papers
- Make a Beautiful Embellished Sweater
- How To Make a Studded T-Shirt
- Make a Mirror from Plastic Spoon
- DIY Colorful Graphic Outdoor Clock
- Birthday gift package decorations
- Diy Make a Children Cardboard Table
- DIY Make a Containers From Rope
- DIY Make a Beautiful Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Quick & Easy Braided Headband
- DIY Make Your Own Cap Toe!
- Make a Lampshade From Yogurt Bottle
- Easy Way To Make a Picture Frame
- DIY How To Ornament An Old Teapot
- How To Make a Mini Can Torch
- Make light shades with paper cups
- Make a Wine Stand From Newspaper
- Add Lace To Your Old Pair Of Flats
- Recycling Make Diskette like a Paper Holder
- Do it yourself : make beautiful lampshade from str...
- How To Make Embroidered Cans
- Make a Rope Necklace
- DIY Painted Heart on your Jeans
- Recycling Jeans Into a Handbag
- Make Earring Stand from an Old CD
- Make Mosaic Mirror Frame by Old CD
- Make a Colorful Lampshade By Plastic Cups
- How To Make a Charming Handbag
- DIY How To Make a Laundry Basket
- How To Make Guest Slippers
- Present your cookies in a different way!
- How To Paint Kitty in Your Loafers
- DIY Make a Beaded Rope Necklace
- DIY Make a Wide Beaded Wristband
- How To Make a Pantyhose Tattoo
- An Interwoven Braided Rug
- DIY Make a chair by pallet
- How to make a glow jars
- How To Make a Wonderful Gift Box
- DIY Pop Ring Bracelet
- Make a Simple Beautiful Envelope
- Recycling jeans to the holder Housewares
- How To Make Summer Bracelet
- DIY Recycling Old Jeans to Skirt
- Make a Pineapple Lampshade by Plastic Spoon
- DIY Butterfly Interior Decor
- DIY Decorative Jar Light
- DIY PVC Festive Holiday Wreath
- DIY Glass Jar Candlestick
- DIY Office Desk Stand
- How To Make Mini Decorative Cage
- DIY Wide Ring Leather Bracelet
- DIY Newspaper Decor Flower Pot
- DIY Plate Rack
- Paint Glass Candle Nightlight
- Easy Skirt Modification
- ▼ September (70)